I am a Certified Co-Active Professional Coach from Coaches Training Institute®, commonly known as CTI®. CTI’s proven coaching approach enables people to achieve success and fulfillment in their work and life through a powerful coach/client alliance that promotes and enhances the lifelong process of learning.
Career coach specializing in professional and personal development.
My career has been primarily in the IT Industry with more than 15 years of management experience, holding senior positions in services delivery, sales, marketing and operations.
I have been recognized as an exceptional people manager who takes pride in hiring great people and developing, coaching and inspiring them to achieve their business and career objectives.
Given how passionate I am about helping others identify and fulfill their career goals, transitioning into coaching and making it a full-time job made perfect sense.
My focus is on career and leadership coaching, inspiring and motivating business professionals in the discovery of their full potential.
I am also the founder of NEST, a women’s networking group that offers a positive setting for women to connect, share, learn and help one another with their careers.
I am a Business Administration graduate from Les Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC) in Montreal. Building on my existing coaching expertise, I am in the process of finalizing my coaching certification from Coaches Training Institute®, commonly known as CTI®. CTI’s proven coaching approach enables people to achieve success and fulfillment in their work and life through a powerful coach/client alliance that promotes and enhances the lifelong process of learning.
I am fully bilingual (French and English).
I enjoy spending time with my family and like to stay active by running, biking, working out and cooking delicious and healthy meals.
I offer career and leadership coaching to inspire, empower and motivate professionals, leaders and entrepreneurs
• In the elaboration of their career and development plan so that they operate to their full potential.
• Who are feeling overwhelmed with their choices and seeking clarity around what it is they want
• Who are exploring new directions
• Who are looking to enhance their leadership skills
• To lean into new responsibilities while maintaining balance and a clear view of their goals
• Career growth and fulfillment
• Leadership development
• Career transition
• Work – life balance, confidence, motivation, accountability
My commitment to our coaching relationship:
• Establish a continued partnership
• Focus on an ever evolving collaboration
• Create accountability
• Give you drive, energy and determination
• Offer new perspectives
• Teams (Related to Professional Development)