Kevin Huhn is an award-winning business growth strategist and the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer at Be Your Best Today, which is dedicated to empowering and educating business owners so they can build massively-successful companies people love.
He is a certified coach, experienced broadcaster and columnist, and the author of two books: “How to Reinvent Midlife Dreams: The science of attracting passion, purpose and a plan for the rest of your life” and the Hockey Hall of Fame’s acclaimed “Hockey-ology: The ultimate guide to fun and success in minor hockey.”
Kevin spent more than 30 years working at Fortune 500 companies while pursuing his boyhood dream of working in professional hockey. He overcame numerous personal and financial setbacks along the way before this dream came true. In 2007, he was offered the position of Director of Business Development with the Central Hockey League.
Over the next four years, Kevin led the 81-year-old professional AA league through a comprehensive re-branding that resulted in greater recognition from the public, players, sponsors, and the media. With a new vision and focus, the CHL re-established itself as a major contributor to the development of professional hockey players leading to its acquisition in 2014 by the ECHL, which is part of the NHL farm system.
Kevin then re-invented his own life by becoming a full-time business consultant, coach, and mentor. He has combined his personal and professional experiences to help thousands of individuals and business owners break through barriers to success and attain their dreams.
His seminars on branding, media, and mid-life reinvention have inspired audiences across Canada and the United States.
As a funny, compassionate, and engaging speaker, Kevin is dedicated to providing business owners with proven strategies so they can achieve lasting profitability while ethically positioning their company top-of-mind for people to love.
Kevin lives in Markham, Ontario with his wife and children. In 2016, he realized another personal dream when his family took a year off to see Canada, travelling coast-to-coast in an RV.
Chasing A Dream At Any Age – is based on Kevin’s journey to fulfill a boyhood dream of making it to pro hockey. In the 60s and 70s it was a common desire for the average Canadian boy to want to play in the big leagues. But what happens when your dream is crushed? Kevin shares life lessons and stories such as:
– How long do you keep chasing your dream?
– What happens when your fear and your faith collide?
– The difference between an amateur and a professional?
– The truth behind the talk of a 2nd NHL team in Toronto
– Hall of fame memoirs of unsung heroes
– Code of conduct to live by and what do you do when it is broken
Be a Person of Value
We all know the golden rule – do under others as you want done unto you. But how do you really do that? What are your values that you would like to bestow on someone else?
Kevin takes his 30+ years of building quality relationships and shares his principles that help him make friends around the world.
In this speech you will feel his inspiration. Experience your own transformation and:
* Discover what it takes to be a person of value in all relationships.
* Learn the 2 secrets to becoming a relationship craftsman
* Receive skills to immediately put to use and gain results walking away better connected
Make Media Matter! “The #1 marketing strategy that creates distinction in the marketplace”
Imagine if you could stand out and attract prospects PLUS be given a stamp of approval as a trusted adviser by a third party. You would create distinction in the marketplace. Make Media Matter helps you go from where you are now to media outlets saying, “We Want You!” so you can attract your perfect client.
Kevin shares how to make your business newsworthy and find ways to deepen your niche so you really stand out from the competition. You will get the EXACT blueprint for success with this workshop filled with the tools, strategies and step-by-step hand-holding you need to get, literally, millions of dollars worth of press. And all the exposure, credibility and opportunity that goes with it.
In this workshop you WILL LEARN:
- How Media works
- The Different types of media
- Ways to get media attention
- Why you need to set the right tone
- Where your best media can be found
- To improve your ‘voice’ to attract prospects
- How to overcome the fear of LIVE media
- Why your time is best invested in media relationship building
In this workshop you WILL NOT:
- Expect the ‘Oprah Effect’,
- React with, “Yeah, but that won’t work for me…”
#1 Thing Killing Your Business
What if we told you that the number one thing killing your business is the same thing that can bring your business massive, long-lasting success?
And that you’re already doing it, even when you think you aren’t?
Perfected over 10 years working with businesses ranging from solopreneurs and start-ups to Fortune 500s across Canada and the US, Kevin’s interactive presentation offers a comprehensive, empowering approach. Through a powerful combination of demonstrations, interactive group participation, and hands-on-exercises, attendees will learn how to differentiate their business from their competitors, personalize their business for their clients, and strengthen their bottom line.
- a) An understanding of the 8 Core Principals of Building Your Brand
- b) How to conduct a Gap Analysis and implement the 4-Step Process that will take their business to the next level of success
- c) How to identify and nurture the 9 Relationships that Matter in any business
- d) How to Leverage the Media to reap the rewards of free publicity
- e) An Action Guide to take home so the benefits continue long after the presentation ends
The focus is on providing essential education and actionable steps that can be shared within any business and immediately implemented by management and staff.
As a truly interactive experience, this workshop will also facilitate stronger relationships amongst attendees.