Allison Graham advises business owners and high-achieving professionals on their best path to top-line growth through profitable relationships. Since 2006, she has been the catalyst for millions in newly acquired transactions for her clients that range from Fortune 500 to tech companies to professional service firms.
Through her research, coaching and personal experience, she realized that tactics aren’t powerful unless you’re able to process and overcome obstacles swiftly and manage your inner critic. She’s inspiring people across the globe to rise above their challenges and master resilience through her Resiliency Ninja movement.
Allison has been featured as an expert on networking and resilience by media outlets such as Fast Company, Financial Post and The Globe and Mail. Each week she shares business lessons from the business headlines on Global News CFPL and hosts the Resiliency Ninja podcast on C-Suite Radio.
Her books include From Business Cards to Business Relationships: Personal Branding and Profitable Networking Made Easy and Married My Mom, Birthed A Dog: How to Be Resilient When Life Sucks.
You can connect with Allison at r-ninja.com.
Say hello on Twitter/Instagram @AllisonDGraham or Linked In.
MASTERING EVERYDAY RESILIENCE
AUDIENCE: CORPORATE TEAMS, ENTREPRENEURS, ASSOCIATIONS
In this fascinating and inspiring keynote Allison Graham will share the latest research on resilience. She will walk your audience through her proven formula for resilience mastery, as well as the Continuum of Challenges method that has been described as “game-changing” by her clients. Audience members will leave empowered and better equipped to master everyday resilience so that they can confidently deal with challenges and competing priorities at work.
In this keynote you will learn:
- The power of everyday resilience and how it will release unnecessary stress.
- The risks to your career and stress levels if you don’t master resilience.
- Your natural set point response when you face challenges.
- The continuum of challenges and the importance of classifying stress, obstacles and adversity.
- The Resiliency Ninja formula that empowers you to proactively increase your capacity for resilience.
- How to instantly reframe challenges and to take action to adapt to what you face.
- Simple techniques to calm your inner critic and stop the unhealthy habit of worry.
LEADING A RESILIENT CULTURE
AUDIENCE: CORPORATE LEADERS, EXECUTIVES, ENTREPRENEURS, ASSOCIATIONS SERVING HIGH-CHANGE, HIGH-STRESS ENVIRONMENTS
This inspiring and entertaining keynote will shift the perception leaders have on what it means to be resilient and how they can empower others to master the skill. In addition to sharing the latest research on resilience, Allison Graham will reveal her proven formula for resilience mastery, as well as the Continuum of Challenges method that has been described as “game-changing” by her clients.
Your audience will leave ready to take action and motivated to master resilience for themselves and model it for others.
In this keynote you will learn:
- The formula that will show you exactly how to build resilience at the individual, department and organizational levels.
- The risks a non-resilient culture has on your division’s performance and strategic outcomes.
- How to instantly reframe any situation to empower others to take inspired action.
- The questions to ask to identify the right tools to quickly move past obstacles in the workplace.
- How to support and inspire a culture of resilience among your team.
- The simple exercises that radically transform your team’s resilience and shut down toxic behaviors to stay focused on results.
EMBRACE YOUR INNER RESILIENCY NINJA
AUDIENCE: IDEAL CLOSING KEYNOTE FOR CONFERENCES FOR ENTREPRENEUR GROUPS, ASSOCIATIONS, WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Allison Graham shares her own story of resilience and through it illustrates the tools she and her clients use to dramatically increase their coping capacity and rise above challenges, like a Resiliency Ninja.
In this inspiring and entertaining keynote, you will learn:
1. Why stress isn’t actually your problem and how you can minimize it.
2. The Resiliency Ninja formula to understand how you can be more successful, joyful and confident during difficult times.
3. How to quiet your inner critic and learn to love and appreciate yourself – flaws and all.
4. What to do if you have toxic people in your life or are surrounded by people who don’t believe in you.
5. How to objectively look at your problems, reframing them to decide what’s in your control to fix.
6. Simple ways to stop destructive habits that hold you back, such as worry, drama and self-sabotage.
7. The power of forgiveness to truly find freedom in your life.
THE RESILIENT BUSINESS OWNER
AUDIENCE: CLIENT INCENTIVE EVENTS, ENTREPRENEURIAL CONFERENCES
In this inspiring and content-rich keynote, Allison Graham will share insights on how to minimize your frustration along your entrepreneurial journey as you master everyday resilience.
1. Why mastering resilience will make the journey to success faster and more enjoyable.
2. How to lessen the highs and lows of the entrepreneurial ride.
3. How to put the challenges you face into perspective to reduce stress.
4. How to consistently focus on the tasks that have the highest value.
5. Easy ways to calm the internal messenger of B.S. aka your inner critic.
6. The formula to easily spot exactly what mode of resilience is necessary.
7. Ways to minimize feelings of overwhelm and manage your never-ending to do list.
8. The game-changing approach to stress, obstacles and adversity that will radically improve your capacity for resilience.
SPEECH OPTIONS FOR SALES THROUGH PROFITABLE RELATIONSHIPS
DRIVE SALES THROUGH PROFITABLE RELATIONSHIPS
AUDIENCE: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FIRMS, BUSINESS OWNERS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The greatest asset in your professional life is your network. Finding people who will actively give you referrals, sponsor your success and buy your services, can be one of the most challenging obstacles. Anything you want to accomplish is only one connection away, but overloaded task lists, heavy client needs and comfort zones can mean that relationship development is reactive at best, and, at worst, non-existent. With the right tools, you can overcome this challenge in a fraction of the time it would take your competitors.
Allison will reveal the secrets that the most connected people know to evolve and solidify profitable relationships that lead to sales, instead of just being busy networking. You will learn what it takes to inspire trust while moving a connection from being just known to a loyal client and referral source.
BUILD YOUR ARMY OF ALLIES: CREATING A STRONG NETWORK TO SKYROCKET YOUR CAREER
AUDIENCE: CORPORATE GROUPS, LEADERS, PROFESSIONALS WHO VALUE A STRONG NETWORK
The greatest asset in your professional life is your network. Connecting and building meaningful professional relationships with people from various sectors and within your firm who have access to different resources and wisdom, can be a challenging obstacle. Anything you want to accomplish is only one connection away, but overloaded task lists, heavy work demands, and comfort zones can mean that relationship development is reactive at best, and, at worst, non-existent. With the right tools, you can overcome this challenge in a fraction of the time it would take others.
Allison will reveal the secrets that the most connected people know to evolve and solidify profitable relationships that lead to opportunities, instead of just being busy. You will learn what it takes to inspire trust while moving a connection from being just known to a loyal professional relationship.
GENERATE GOODWILL, TRUST AND MORE REFERRALS
AUDIENCE: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS RESPONSIBLE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES TEAMS WHOSE RESULTS ARE RELATIONSHIP DRIVEN, BUSINESS OWNERS
Goodwill, trust and referrals are great buzz words, but what you really want to know is, “How do you proactively influence achieving the coveted trifecta of success?” In this conversation from stage, we’ll discuss the 4 moments in a relationship that greatly influence trust, how to build a positive reputation as the go-to person in your industry, and the easiest way to generate more qualified prospect meetings through current clients and centers of influence.
LEVERAGE THIS EVENT TO GET BETTER RESULTS
AUDIENCE: CONFERENCES WHEN NETWORKING IS THE PRIORITY.
This session is about tactics mixed with a hint of strategy to be sure you fully leverage your experience at this conference. There is an easy way to be sure that your convention conversations turn into profitable, ongoing relationships. I’ll cover the reasons you may be missing prime opportunities and the super-simple tweaks to supercharge your connections in the most authentic way for you.
I’ll cover the best practices to get maximum impact from time and money spent at events, and insights on how to master mingling, including tips to have better conversations that lead to meetings after the event. You’ll leave this keynote more confident and excited to create new and profitable connections at the conference.